There are many exercise options available. Weight Lifting is most certainly one of them.
Today you will learn 5 Reasons Why you should consider Lifting Weights.
Why Should I Lift Weights?
Many people believe that the only way to lose weight is through cardio exercises or jogging. While that is important, it only addresses half of the battle. For optimal fitness, strength training is also very important and there is no better way to achieve this than lifting weights. Weight Lifting is one of the best fat burning methods around. If you are not convinced on the idea of lifting weights… keep reading and perhaps this will help you.
5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Weight Lifting
From educating myself on this subject and personal experience, I have found that you need to have a good balance of different exercises to achieve optimal fitness results. Cardio exercises combined with weight lifting offers this solution. But let’s just dive into this and review the reasons why you should consider weight lifting.
1. Lifting weights burns more fat. When you do an intense weight lifting routine, your metabolism stays elevated and you continue burning fat for hours after the workout.
2. Lifting weights will change your body shape. There is no question that unwanted weight will start melting off while increasing the definition of your muscles. Visible change to your body will be a great boost to your mindset!
3. Weight lifting will increase your strength and confidence. Getting stronger will help you with your daily tasks, carrying groceries, picking up travel suitcase or your holding your children will be much easier. As a result, you will also notice a confidence and self-esteem boost.
4. Reduction of injuries and arthritis may also be a side effect of your weight lifting efforts. Weight lifting improves joint stability and and builds stronger ligaments and tendons. However, proper form is essential in achieving benefits opposed to injury.
5. As a last reason why you should consider lifting weights is your heart health and overall health. Most people don’t realize that lifting weights can also keep your heart pumping and may also increase your “good” (HDL) cholesterol while decrease your “bad” (LDL) cholesterol and could lower your blood pressure.
Weight Lifting And The Reasons Why You should lift.
Was this helpful? Know that as long as you are exercising, you are better off that somebody that does not. But if you want to achieve optimal fitness levels, then do consider Weight Lifting. Please feel free to share this and pass it along to others who may need to hear these words to help them keep going.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook