With Holidays quickly approaching, I thought that I would share some helpful tips with you to keep your fitness journey on track.
If you have or are struggling with weight loss, this may help you!
5 Super Easy Holiday Weight Loss Tips
So it is no secret that Holiday season is favorite of many. Time off work, chance to be with family, great food, what there is not to love, right?!? But at the same time, we tend to go overboard on rewarding ourselves with the feast and yummy deserts while skipping exercise routines during this time. But do you think there is a way to have fun during holidays without compromising your fitness goals?
For sure there are things that you can do to minimize the negative effects and as such, we created these easy Holiday Weight Loss Tips to help you out. So here it goes:
- This is the easiest thing that you can do and not only during the Holiday season but on daily basis. Drink More Water! This is very critical to do first thing in the morning as we generally wake up very dehydrated. A glass of water before your meal also goes a long way and does help you from overeating. This is so simple, you can do this for sure!
- So next fitness tip may require some discipline but also is not all that hard. Eat More Vegetables! To make sure you get enough vegetables on your plate- load them up first! This way you will ensure that you get more of the good stuff and leave less room on your plate for other stuff.
- Number three on the list, as funny as it sounds, but I know many of us do this (yes, guilty as charged, sometimes I do this as well), do NOT starve yourself all day just so you can go crazy during the dinner time. Try to observe your daily routine as much as possible, keeping your metabolism running smoothly by fueling smaller, more frequent meals.
Are These Super Easy Holiday Weight Loss Tips helpful?
4. Alright, so let’s keep going here. So really next fitness tip will be kind of a combination of the first three, but
with an objective and a twist. Limit Yourself to only ONE trip to the delicious Holiday Feast table. Again, the objective is not to starve yourself, but be reasonable. So let’s just take a quick look here: Drink a glass of water before dinner, eat your veggies (and of course the other stuff too) and if you played fair for point number three, then this should not be a big issue for you! But here is the twist… If you know that you will not be able to resist all the great food, then pre-plan and do a workout in the morning. At least this will help with damage control.
5. Hope you are enjoying our Health Tips for the Holidays and the last tip is…. take it easy with Desert and Alcohol. Watch out for them empty calories because they do the most damage. I am not saying be a total party pooper, no not at all. A glass of wine, a slice of pie, who can resist? Nothing wrong with that at all! Be reasonable, be safe and most importantly- have fun! That’s what the Holidays is all about.
As you can see, most of these tips are associated with your actions and what you choose to do. I understand that Weight Loss During the Holidays is a difficult task, but if you use these tips and prepare yourself mentally, at the very least, you will be able to minimize the damages. And if you do happen to go overboard, just accept it and don’t punish yourself too harsh. Instead, come up with a recovery plan. If you need some help, feel free to reach out and we can chat about your goals. Just fill out the form with you contact info (name and email) and I will send you a super cool gift and follow up with you as well!
What other Health and Fitness Tips might YOU have for 5 Super Easy Holiday Weight Loss Tips? Feel free to comment below and also share this with anyone who may want to improve the way they think about health and fitness. Achieving fitness goals may seem challenging at times, but daily fitness tips sure help!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook